Privacy & Policy
Blueberry Cart Incorporated (“BBC” or “we”) provides a Software as a Service platform (the “Platform”) and related services (the “Services”) which allow individuals (“End-Users”) to purchase groceries from various merchants within an online marketplace.
- What Information We Collect
1.1 Account Registration
In order to use the Platform, End-Users and Professionals must have a valid BBC account (“Account”). When End-Users and Professionals register for the Platform and Services, BBC collects certain types of Personal Information, depending on the type of user, including first and last names, address, phone number, profession, business address, business name, license numbers, email address, and payment information.
1.2 Types of Information Collected:
After an End-User registers an Account, BBC collects the following Personal Information of End-Users and Family Members:
- contact and identification information, including first and last name, phone number, address, email address;
- credit card information
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Blueberry Cart Inc. Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Blueberry Cart Inc. Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Blueberry Cart Inc. Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Blueberry Cart Inc. Services and other content served by or on behalf of Blueberry Cart Inc. on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- How We Use Your Information
2.1 Account Management
BBC uses the Personal Information collected upon Account registration to uniquely identify each End-User and Professional as a user, authenticate their Account access, and provide them with access to the Platform and Services. BBC also uses this Personal Information for record keeping, account recovery, to prevent fraud or future abuse, and data analytics.
2.2 Providing Services
Personal Information is collected from End-Users, and Professionals and is used to allow the individuals to easily share the Personal Information with others, including Professionals, to provide the Services, in order to facilitate grocery delivery. We also use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Blueberry Cart Inc. Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Blueberry Cart Inc. Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Blueberry Cart Inc. Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers’ information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Blueberry Cart Inc. Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Blueberry Cart Inc., and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Where and How We Store Your Information
BBC stores all of the Personal Information it collects in the course of providing the Platform and Services using cloud services on servers located in the United States.
- How Your Information is Shared
4.1 With grocers and service providers
We may from time to time retain other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf (“Service Providers”) and need to share Personal Information with them in order to provide the Platform and Services. Such Service Providers do not have the right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
4.3 Change of Control
If BBC, or substantially all of BBC’s assets, are acquired, or if we enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information may be made available or otherwise transferred to the new controlling entity, where permitted under applicable law.
4.4 With your consent
4.5 Where required by law
BBC may disclose your Personal Information where required by law, including disclosing to the relevant authorities if compelled by law to do so.
- How Long We Keep your Information
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it remains appropriate for the identified purpose or as required by law, which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with you.
- How to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information. Subject to certain restrictions, you have the right to access your Personal Information to verify the accuracy of the information we have collected. There may be some limited circumstances where we are unable to provide you with a full copy of your Personal Information, such as where it relates to another identifiable individual. Generally, upon written request, you may correct, update, delete and/or add to your Personal Information.
- How to Contact Us with Privacy Questions